Jump to content
Ann Terry and two unknown people stand at the entrance to the Lost Canyon Camp. The camp is located in a small valley south of Williams. (Williams Historic Photo Archives)
Out of the past: Lost Canyon Ranch and turkey hunters
George Barnes, Dr. Prince Melick, and Charles Way pose after turkey hunting, circa 1921. (Photos/Williams Historic Photo Archive)
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.