Williams Fire Department and Williams Police Department responded to an aircraft incident at H.A. Clark Field in Williams Aug. 5. Officials believe the landing gear collapsed. No injuries or fires were reported.
More like this story
- Vision Airlines to increase flights into Williams airport
- Planes in the Pines Fly-in perseveres in spite of rainy weather
- Williams firefighters work I-40 accidents and local blazes in Sept.
- Williams airport gets fixed based operator
- Arizona Department of Transportation loan helps build new hangar building at Williams airport