WILLIAMS, Ariz. - Forest enthusiasts have another option for accessing the mountains around Williams through a new off-highway vehicle (OHV) rental business. Williams Forest Trails ATV Rentals is now open in downtown Williams.
The business is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m., seven days per week March 10- Nov. 10.
Doug and Lisa Maurer opened the business located at 420 W. Route 66 in Williams.
People must be 21 years old to rent a vehicle and nobody under 18 can drive. The primary driver must be 21. No one under the age of five can ride in the vehicles.
Forest Trails ATV offers four new OHVs to rent. A Polaris RZR and two Kawasaki Teryx 800 vehicles have seating for four. A Polaris RZR 900 has seating for two.
More information is available at (928) 635-1449.
More like this story
- Coconino County Sheriff's Office receives $52,000 from Arizona State Parks Off-Highway Vehicle Advisory Group
- Travel Management Plan a work in progress
- Kaibab and Coconino national forests seek OHV Ambassadors
- Kaibab National Forest proposes Spring Valley cabin fee increase
- Forest Service could add more camping areas on South Kaibab