To the editor:
I like your style! As an old newspaper editor myself, I enjoy your news and editorial content and your layout - not your typical boring news sheet. I like the fact that you don't think you have to be the New York Times or even the Phoenix paper - you do your own thing. I just got my latest copy of the paper and decided to tell you how much I appreciate your family values, attention to your area youth, and how you cover your readership.
We hope to make our home someday in Williams, if the housing market ever comes back and my husband can sell the family business, and in the meantime, we'll keep up with the doings in Williams and at the Canyon. Thanks for what you do and keep it up.
California City, Calif.
More like this story
- From the editor’s keyboard<br>Without you, there would be no newspaper product<br>
- From the editor’s keyboard<br>Kind words appreciated<br>
- From the editor’s keyboard<br><br>The latest feature story could be one all about you.<br>
- Plenty of options exist<br>for utilizing the newspaper
- Addictions unfortunate<br>part of life for many